MyFedLoan is a giant firm that provides student loan services and many other public services which also includes loan forgiveness applications.
In case of any issues with FedLoan, there are several ways to get guidance for your student loans.
MyFedLoan is one of the biggest student loan service companies and handles all public service loan forgiveness applications.No matter how irritating it is, contact your lender first (FedLoan).
Agreed, they may be difficult to deal with, but the government pays them to help you out.
Remember that you can do many other things with StudentLoans.gov.
This includes securing your loans and applying income-based payment plans.
You can also pay a third party company for assistance. Be sure with the fact that what will you get after doing this.
MyFedLoan Customer support
You can reach out to FedLoan customer service at:
- Dial Toll-free number (800) 699-2908 from Monday-Friday ( 8 a.m. – 9 p.m.)
- International clients can dial (717) 720-1985 from Monday – Friday (8 a.m. – 9 p.m.)
- You can also fax them on (717) 720-1628.
- You can also email them via their official website.
It is the basic duty of customer service to help you out but in case of any wrong or bad information, you can follow some basic steps:
- Department of Education: If FedLoan doesn’t provide you with an accurate answer then you can contact DOE. You can communicate with them by dialing 1-800-872-5327.
- Complaint filing: You can also report your complaint on the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Just keep in mind that you need to have your payment records to communicate with FedLoan.
Get Professional Help
If you have problems with FedLoan and seek professional help, there are many ways you can get guidance with your student loans.
No matter how irritating it is, contact your lender first (FedLoan). Agreed, they may be difficult to deal with, but the government pays them to help you out.